Wednesday, January 15, 2014

vanityfair: The Proust Questionnaire | T Bone Burnett What is...

http://homeappliances5.tumblr.com/post/73292671281
vanityfair:

The Proust Questionnaire | T Bone Burnett
What is...


vanityfair:



The Proust Questionnaire | T Bone Burnett


What is your greatest regret? 
I regret all the books I haven’t read, the music I haven’t heard, the films I haven’t seen, the places I haven’t been, the people I haven’t loved or loved as I should.


When and where were you happiest? 
My happiest moment was being in the room when my daughter was born, and seeing her draw her first breath and turn from what looked like gray clay into the deepest, most vibrant, most psychedelic crimson. It was an unforgettable, unimaginable explosion of energy and potential—of promise and pure love.


What is it that you most dislike? 
Celebrity. It is hard not to think of those who chase celebrity and catch it, realizing they actually are celebrities and being perfectly happy about it.


Read more here. 


Illustration by Risko. 

No comments:

Post a Comment